Monday, November 15, 2010

Make Sure to Answer the Door When FedEx Knocks

The stems cells will arrive via FedEx (!) sometime tomorrow who knows when from who knows where (donor confidentiality, don't ya know). Thank-you, Anonymous Volunteer Donor!

5 comments:

  1. Hooray for anonymous Stem Cell donors! I got my confirmation the other day that I'm officially on the Donor Registry. I hope I get to return this cosmic favor to somebody!

    For anybody else who's interested, joining is pretty easy, and generally free:

    www.bethematch.org

    -Patrick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patrick, I'm going to do it also. Best of luck today, Joe. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Donor! and thanks Patrick for the link. There's lots of good info there.

    Sending up prayers and good thoughts for the best outcome today and beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to look into it too. Grateful someone is helping Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping the Fed Ex delivery guy always rings twice, and you've got cells!

    ReplyDelete