Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Here we go

Get Neostar. Check.
Get admitted. Check.
Chemo starts tomorrow.

Joe would rather not have visitors at this time.
Thanks for all your good wishes!

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you are back at it again. Glad to see I can follow along as I begin to finish up this last leg of low dose chemo before I go on maintenance.

    Dominate.

    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear from you, CancerKicker! All the best for your continued recovery. Looking forward to seeing you back at The Ranch! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Probably a good idea to not have visitors at this point--but do let him know that we are all here cheering him on. And Linda--let us know if we can help with anything on the home front.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll repeat what Violet said; thinking good thoughts, cheering for both of you, and please let me know if anything useful I can help with.
    love,
    Cecily

    ReplyDelete