Joe's the best dressed patient in the unit by simply wearing jeans and a casual button shirt. The nurses and PAs thought he dressed up for his transplant (um no, this is what he wears everyday). Most patients wear plaid or polka dot jammies and fuzzy slippers (I know I would).
Meanwhile I'm getting fashion ideas from the staff. One PA has a stunning silver and gold dive watch that I want to appropriate. And, several nurses have great, practical cargo-style uniform pants with lots and lots of lovely pockets.
All is still going according to plan in these pre-engraftment days.
Cheers!
Stylin'
ReplyDeleteJoe, I really think that you need to take a look at this website to pick your daily outfits:
http://us.loudmouthgolf.com/index.php/men/pants/regular-cut.html
Add some color to the floor!
Happy Thanksgiving from Maryland!
We are thinking of you.
Barb and Mike
And perhaps to top off your colorful new outfit Joe, the always classic gator hat:
ReplyDeletehttp://sellerby.com/good_7110_457207069-Adult-or-Child-Gator-Hat.htm
Happy Thanksgiving from Seattle!
Patti & Ken
Hmmm -- isn't there a federal law against pants like that? There should be.
ReplyDeleteYou know it's really something when pants have their own Facebook page:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/NOCTP