Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"Where ya been?"

That's what Coney wanted to know when Joe got back home today. She's done a great job of holding the fort these last 3 weeks. Things were pretty much as he left them except the bedspread and Coney are a lot cleaner. Onto Phase II of Recovery at home. Yay.

8 comments:

  1. Was it like in a bad movie, where you had to steal a lab coat and sneak out rolling a crash cart?

    Really Really wonderful news!!!! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home, where the real healing can begin. Hugs from the Elder Asylum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They opened with "Friday." I countered with "Thursday," and their final offer was "Wednesday." Not a bunch of poker players. I think they needed the bed, frankly.

    Thanks for all the support. Now the real fun begins as we wait to see how the graft-versus-host goes and so on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I thought it'd be days yet! On to phase III, Nurse Coney is ON THE JOB!

    I don't think it'll be graft vs. host, I think it's a case of love at first sight: Graft to Host: "Glad to meetcha, I think we're related!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to hear that you're home, Joe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy for you all! Sending healing thoughts your way. -deb

    ReplyDelete